Friday 13 February 2015

Tiwa Savage is my crush,I love her – SA rapper, AKA says

South African rapper, AKA, real names- Kiernan Jordan Forbes, was in Nigeria for the Last Industry nite event.. While preparing for his debut performance in Nigeria, YNaija caught up with AKA for a quick and extremely revealing sit-down.

The lyricist spoke on his love for Tiwa Savage, admiration for Ice Prince, and possible collaboration with Nigerian artistes, among other things.when asked Which Nigerian female artist or actor do you have a crush on? He said Tiwa Savage,
Ah! Mehn, I know she’s totally married and having a baby, but I like Tiwa Savage a lot. Yes, I really like her. I’ve got like a mini crush on her. It’s only a crush though. He said
Lagos,Nigeria is cool with their style and broken english.. He says "howfar" better than a Naija guy now, he said his favorite Nigeria dash is Jollof rice.. He hates Naija shawarma... Lol Shawarma babes don't feel bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment