Monday 21 August 2017

Jay-Z Finally Talks About That Infamous Elevator Fight With Solange

JayZ was famously caught on camera rowing with his sister-in-law in an elevator after the Met Gala in 2014 but insists he's only ever had one argument with Solange Knowles




The 47-year-old rapper said: 'We've always had a great relationship. I fought my brothers and argued with my brothers my whole life. It just so happens, who we are, these things go into a different space, but it ain't nothing.

He also added: 'Before and after, we've been cool. She's like my sister. I will protect her. That's my sister. Not my sister-in-law. My sister.'

Jay went on to praise the 'incredible' work of both his wife and her sister after being asked about the joke that the elevator incident - which was rumoured to have been sparked by him allegedly being unfaithful - had sparked three great albums, his own 4:44, Beyoncé's Lemonade and Solange's A Seat At The Table.

He said: 'I think we went into that elevator great artists. That don't surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment