Wednesday 4 October 2017

'God Knows The Truth'.. Davido Reacts To His Friend's Death

Rumour had it on social media since the death of a friend to the Nigerian hip-hop artist David Adeleke, that he left his friend dead at the  hospital, but David who is quite sad at the incident took to his Snapchat to express his sadness.

"God knows the truth !!!"
People Are JUST WICKED!! This what I get for treatiing everyone like my brother!!
He further express his condolence to the family of the late TAGBO.. "I was deeply saddened to hear the sudden death of my friend Tagbo. 1st and foremost my sincere condolences and prayers are with his family at the time. I've been in the position before, multiple times and also recent"
But It is also disappointing that false information and complete lies have been out out there using my name(Davido), as usual. Out of tota respect for Tagbo and his family I will not discuss this matter further for now.
Rest In Peace Tagbo
David Adeleke

No comments:

Post a Comment